Resilience, Renewal and Reach: Understanding Cardiff Capital Region’s agenda for investment and growth.
Wednesday 17th March 2021, 10:00am – 11:00am
The Cardiff Capital Region has a robust investment proposition providing an excellent platform for sustainable growth and have continued to actively evolve and adjust their offer to address the short- term market challenges presented by COVID and Brexit.
This webinar will bring together a panel of experts to outline the current opportunities for investors, property developers, local business and public sector stakeholders.
The panel include:
- Cllr Huw Thomas: Leader, Cardiff Council
- Michael Charlton: Director Investment, Department of International Trade
- Chris Sutton: Investment Panel Member, Cardiff Capital Region City Deal
- Mark O’Connell: CEO, OCO Global
- Dr Joachim Arnold: Advisor to Siemens and expert in attraction of high value projects
- Key investment trends and how the Cardiff Capital Region can capitalise
- Cardiff’s investment performance and resilience in the COVID/Brexit context
- Critical Success Factors for Cardiff’s place attractiveness
- International best practice examples in relation/case study to renewal and regeneration
- The revised approach to investment attraction through the transition to the ‘new normal’
For more information and to book, click here.