Cardiff’s capital opportunity of a super-connected, high growth and highly skilled city is formidable in itself, but coupled with the economic incentives on offer, it becomes an opportunity not to be missed.
- Large parts of Cardiff are a Tier 2 Assisted Area, including large parts of the Enterprise Zone.
- Major Funding schemes include:
- Regional Aid – 10%, or 20% in Tier 2 areas
- De Minimus – up to €400,000 over 4 years in non Tier 2 areas
- Training aid – up to €2m
- R&D aid – up to €7.5m
- Tax Incentives
- Business Premises Renovation Allowance – 100%
- Rate free periods in EZ
- Cardiff Council Schemes
- Temporary business space options
Our Invest In Cardiff Team are ready to work with local government, organisations and existing schemes to deliver a package that will compel you to locate your venture in Cardiff. The first step to unlocking these incentives is to get in touch with our team today.
For more information on some of the above schemes, check out –
- Cardiff Central Enterprise Zone (wales.gov.uk)
- Maps of Assisted Areas in Cardiff (wales.gov.uk)
- State Aid & De Minimis Aid information (gov.uk)