Examining the UK’s Regional Recovery Webinar – Cardiff Capital Region
Wednesday 10th March 2021, 10:00am – 11:00am
MIPIM 2021 are running a webinar focusing on Cardiff and the Capital Region aimed at examining how the Region is attracting investment and positioning themselves for the future.
Gain valuable insight from our expert panel:
• Cllr Huw Thomas,Leader of Cardiff City Council
• Cllr Jane Mudd,Leader of Newport City Council
• Chris Potts,Director, Savills
• Sarah Williams Gardener,CEO, Fin Tech Wales
• Chair: Mitchell Labiak, Chief Investigations Reporter, Property Week
For more information and how to book, click here.
Resilience, Renewal and Reach: Understanding Cardiff Capital Region’s agenda for investment and growth.
Wednesday 17th March 2021, 10:00am – 11:00am
The Cardiff Capital Region has a robust investment proposition providing an excellent platform for sustainable growth and have continued to actively evolve and adjust their offer to address the short- term market challenges presented by COVID and Brexit.
This webinar will bring together a panel of experts to outline the current opportunities for investors, property developers, local business and public sector stakeholders.
The panel include:
- Cllr Huw Thomas: Leader, Cardiff Council
- Cllr Huw David: Leader, Bridgend County Borough Council
- Michael Charlton – Director Investment, Department of International Trade
- Mark O’Connell – CEO, OCO Global
- Dr Joachim Arnold – Advisor to Siemens and expert in attraction of high value projects
For more information and to book, click here.